Ask Ms Ida!

Ask Ms Ida!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Change

So, we had the meeting last night as to the changes being made for the cosmetology test coming July 15th. While there are several changes for the most part they entail being forced to be clean and safe. If you have ever been in my classroom these are the most important things I stress each and every day. Remember, you can't be too clean!

There are a few little changes in procedure which in my opinion only make the test easier. My class will be getting into these in depth in about.... two hours.

They also added a few more questions on state law but took just as many away from another topic so there are still 100 questions on the theory test. The way I look at it, they could have brought back finger waves and then folks would really have reason for complaining. Especially the ones in my room who fuss about them all the time. You know who you are folks!

So, I am off to class to attempt to instill some much needed knowledge into eager minds. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment