Ask Ms Ida!

Ask Ms Ida!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Field Trip!

Today started off as a really difficult day for me. I woke up in the night with a migraine and felt horrible as I prepared for work. Once I got there my head started to ease up some. The students prompted me to go on a field trip to local beauty supply stores. This is always a popular thing for them and for me. We went to Sally's where as luck would have it there was a Clairol Demonstrator. She spoke for a bit and then gave out samples of their new color line. How exciting! Tomorrow we will be able to try out the colors we got today on our manikins.

We all went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings (my favorite field day food) and then we went to Ikea for towels.

We got back to school in time to do a few manicures and some personal styles using the new flat irons I bought at Sally's. They had a great deal too, but the bigger flat iron and get the tiny cute one for free. I really like free by the way.

I really enjoyed the day. And to think I almost thought I was too sick with that headache to even go in! Have I mentioned that I have the very best students in all the world? cause I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment