Ask Ms Ida!

Ask Ms Ida!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holiday

So, where I work if the holiday falls on your regular work day you get it off with pay. To even the score with other co-workers they get to pick a day to take off in exchange for the true holiday. So, with that in mind Friday was my 4th of July holiday. Makes perfect sense when you break it down. Except for the fact that I am totally in a routine. During my 3 days off in a row I still woke up at or before 5 am., still tried to stay in schedule and now my whole being is out of whack. And tomorrow I return to work! Add to my frustration the fact that I work this week and then have 9 days off in a row! I am going to be a mess and then some. But, I am going to relax, take frequent naps and enjoy time with my son and grand kids. I am not going to worry about my students and how they are doing. I am not. I will not! Who am I kidding they will be text messaging me throughout the week. Or I will be texting them! That was NOT the wisest thinking they did teaching me how to text!

No comments:

Post a Comment