Ask Ms Ida!

Ask Ms Ida!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Morning

The week has gone quickly. The newer students are learning very quickly. They seem really eager to grasp the new concepts. This is really good on my side of the desk as it is MUCH easier to teach a willing student than one that balks at every move.

The weather is fantastic outside. Summer in Michigan is amazing and I know some days I want to play hookie so I fully understand if my students fall into the trap now and then.

The class took a test in Salon Ecology yesterday. At times this chapter seems difficult but this time around the average test score was 96%! Do I have wonderful students or what?! I am so proud and pleased with them.

Today we will be going over the state board permanent wave procedure. Only a few changes and each of them designed to make better prepared stylists in our future.

I hope everyone has a super great day. The birds are out chirping in full force this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment